Fiber glass pump-compressor pipes
Our Fiber glass pump-compressor line pipe resists corrosion from CO₂, H₂S, and salt water. It’s ideal for low- to medium-pressure applications, transporting highly corrosive gas and producing water.
Standards / Material Grades ASTM D2992 Procedure B, API 15HR, anhydride, aliphatic amine and aromatic amine cured epoxy resin
Sizes2 in. NPS – 12 in. NPS
Pressure Rating Up to 3,500 psi, depending on size
Temperature Rating Up to 200° F (93.3° C)
End Connections Threaded
Fiberglass pumping compressor tubes use provides
- multiple increases in the operating time for pipes failure on a complicated well stock;
- pressure drop decrease on column height, which allows using smaller diameter tubing in comparison with metal analogues;
- columns maintenance and operation cost reduction;
- tubing lifts number reduction;
- corrosion inhibitors use need absence;
- wells working condition research without raising tubing columns.
Fiber glass pump-compressor pipes connection
The integral threaded connection “nipple-coupling” with “API 5B 8 RD-EUE thread” thread. The thread corresponds to the dimensions and the profile of the triangular thread of metal pumping compressor tubes in the step of 8 threads per inch by GOST 632-80 and GOST 633-80. The main difference is the total thread glass fibre reinforced plastic pipes’ length is longer than the metal analogues’.
Fiber glass pump-compressor pipes Benefits
- Complete corrosion absence (material is inert to acids, alkalis, salts, hydrogen sulphide and oxygen-containing compounds);
- The service life exceeds more than 20 years even while transporting corrosive liquids;
- Paraffins, solid sediments and various salts deposits are absent or significant reduction on the inner pipe surface due to the walls’ smoothness and low thermal conductivity;
- Low hydraulic resistance due to a smooth inner surface;
- Fiberglass refers to non-shielding (radio-transparent) materials.
Fiber glass pump-compressor pipes Application
- Injection wells of Reservoir Pressure Maintaining system.
- Utilization (absorbing) wells.
- Production wells with Centrifugal Pump System Installation.
- Water-lifting wells; Gas lift wells.
- Water injection wells